Monday, October 21, 2013

One of the most important things you can do to ensure you're being most successful in your own life is have a positive conversation with yourself.  I say positive talk because so much of human behavior is reinforced during what I call the Round Table personal conversation with YOU, You, and U when no one else is present.  And based upon what you collectively come up with will determine the outcome of your reality. 

So I have this large 5x4 note sitting right in front of me on my file cubicles at my desk side by side to my monitor which reads "The Size of Your Success is Determined by the Beliefs Within YOU!"  For me that's my daily reminder, & mantra that empowers me to positively and effectively help Clients achieve their objectives.  See most of my clients although they come to me with their vision don't really believe it's possible for them to achieve it to the fullness by which they describe the life they'd like to have, and as a result they keep having this counterproductive talk with themselves and me.  When I hear them second guess what they really want I know they doubt based upon limited knowledge, and knowledge is POWER!  

Knowledge coupled with effective plans which are really overviews, outlines, and case scenarios, all changeable mind you to help you get from point A-B.  But these plans need time lines and or deadlines attached to them to draw a conclusion or focus to get to your Vision.  But this thinking will need to be supported by or teamed up with commitment, determination, strong desire, dedication and most important personal discipline!  Because if you're not disciplined with your plans it doesn't matter how determined, committed, or even dedicated you are - you wont see it to completion.  Because only the fuel of personal discipline coupled with why you're motivated to keep consistent direction or purposeful action in the direction of your vision will yield you the results you want.  In other words WHY do you want the outcome seen in your Vision.  WHY is it so important?  See your WHY or Reason provides you with the necessary information needed to fuel your belief- it's needed to sacrifice for.  YOUR WHY is the only Reason you'll ever do anything that's important to you, it's the reason you'll get more education to support your resolve, it's the motivation to help you Win at your life.

That's why I reinforce daily "The Size of Your Success is Determined by the Beliefs Within YOU!" I depend upon me and others depend upon me for their lives to run smoothly in the part that I play in it.  What about you?  What do you believe about what and WHY you want the life you say you want the one you always DREAM of?  The key word in my Mantra is Belief, it is powered by education, knowledge, & information- I believe based upon what I know will make my beliefs more solid and real to me, so when I don't have enough information I get educated to increase and expand my belief.  I believe that what I know can position me for success.  Now don't get me wrong in the course of journeying towards my vision even with all the best laid plans and best knowledge available sometimes the Timing is just off and if that's the case don't be dismayed put it aside for another opportunity.  Opportunities come often it's just most people aren't prepared, and LUCK to me is when Opportunity meets Preparedness at the right Time!

So today begin your preparation by getting enough correct information on what you want to do, on how you'd like to expand your life and live it winning vs losing at it.  Look if you understood or really appreciated that the most valuable commodity you have is your time, you wouldn't waste it, you'd spend this non refillable asset a little more carefully ensuring the most effective use of it, maximizing every opportunity you have with positive talk and energy to yourself and surrounding yourself with like energy to empower you to the next level of your Vision.

Today is a good day to Win at your life.  Our Designer & Creator made you to have success at whatever you put your hands to do.  For He states: "For I know the plans I have for you and they are of peace and prosperity for an expected end!"  Jeremiah 29:11-The Bible

Quit fighting with yourself, get on the winning team of YOU and see how your life can really be.


With Warm Regards

JoA'

Follow & Share @joaznit2win on FaceBook, Twitter & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment