Sunday, October 20, 2013

So today I'm challenging you to actually write down what you'd enjoy doing if money & time weren't the issue- what's the first thing that comes to your mind aside from doing nothing... okay!  I'm talking about the thing you talked about as a Teenager or you considered doing once you retired or if you won the lottery after you bought all the pants, shoes, dresses, purses, cars, toys, houses, boats, etc.., that maybe someone said: "people don't get paid to do that, or you really can't make money at that sweetie.. go think of something else; no- no not that- you can do anything in the world, but not that for a living!"  Write down what you really saw yourself doing before all the well intentioned nae Sayers who also abandoned their DREAMS for "Realities Unfulfilled"got involved, before all the financial calculations of this or that field not really being a good one to venture into at this time were considered.  Instead will you do me and yourself a favor and think of that thing which makes you sit back with your hands behind your head with both feet up crossed on the table or chair in front of you with the smile of pure satisfaction, that- "Man if they paid me to do that... wow would I jump at that right now and let this piece of s*#t go-- right now!"  That's what you write down and that's what you're Going to do.  I can say that now having lived over half a century and charting my course across the globe doing what the *#*! I wanna do- just because I'm seeing it and desiring to do so, and Authoring it... to mean giving it (my thoughts, my desires) life, fuel, energy within my personal universe to happen.  What do you have to lose by doing what you want that may give you the most satisfied fulfillment this side of sex!

See in your resolve which creates conflict you must be committed to win for you, for your life, you're expending the energy anyway you may as well get the benefit of it vs some disease for a miserable life of choices as the prize at the end of your story with a horrible last five or ten years to boot, really is that really how you saw your life turning out- so don't waste it!  Make the conflict the inconveniences the inner turmoil of "can I, should I, I'm not qualified, who am I to be thinking like this?"  Those are inner conflicts that you must resolve today- make that discomfort work for you not against you- don't give in to it by giving up, the reason we suffer from discomfort when something is uncomfortable is because your body in defense of you is saying "Hey we're not happy with this, that's not how we win-- what are you doing, that's not going to end well for us"  listen to yourself in this sense.  Look you have the same 24/hrs that Jack, Mary, Shelly, & Bill Gates have, it's just what are you willing to do with the 16 waking hours apart of that 24/hr life cycle to get what you want, not need, as want is a bigger motivator, needs once met will no longer provide the drive, the energy to fuel your DREAMS.  Make these steps purposeful and live your life on purpose vs off the cuff or by the seat of your pants.  Be committed to TEAM YOU!  Now it's not to sound selfish as you can successfully chart your course for your destiny and include those who you may be attached to where you both win inclusively.  People like winners, and when TEAM YOU is winning everyone achieves more together, you only need to clue them in on your vision once you know the point of destination.

I want you to be successful, so let me know how you're doing send me pics of your quest or vision, thoughts on how you'd like to get started and lets get busy doing it, you'd be surprised what you can do when you put your mind to it, and you have someone cheering you on that YES YOU CAN!  Join the conversation and be in your life 2win!

With Warm Regards,

JoA'

Your Creator says: "For I know the plans I have towards you and they are of peace, hope & prosperity for an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11 The Bible 
If a chair has a purpose in its design made by human hands how much more so you made by The Superior Being hands the Creator of the Universe... just thought I'd put that out there.


Follow joaznit2win@twitter, Facebook & Instagram

1 comment: